- Gokaldas Exports (A): The Challenge of Change – Stanford Business School
- For the teaching note, please email email@example.com
Stanford GSB 591 (MBA), Management Practices, Winter 2012
Nick Bloom and John Van Reenen co-teach a course about core modern management practices based on around a decade of research by the LSE, McKinsey, Stanford, the World Bank and the EBRD. Aimed at 1st and 2nd year MBA students.
- Lecture 1 – Management and Firm Performance
- Lecture 2 – Management and Firm Performance
- Lecture 3 – Management and Firm Performance
- Lecture 4 – Management and Firm Performance
- Lecture 5 – Power and Decentralization
- Lecture 6 – Management in Hospitals
- Lecture 7 – Management in Schools and Public Sector
- Lecture 8 – Management in India and China
*In weeks 2,3 and 4, turning-point software used for interactive scoring game (if software not available, scoring game can be accessed on cellphones at www.polleverywhere.com/login).
MIT Organizational Economics PhD Mini-Course, Winter 2010
Nick Bloom and John Van Reenen teach a mini-course on the measuring and explaining the differences in management and organizational practices across firms and countries. Aimed at 2nd+ year PhD students.